Caramel in coffee is a match made in heaven, especially when all of that is
empowered by the magic taste of cinnamon.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 minutes
½ cup brewed espresso, cold
½ cup whole milk
2 tablespoons dolce de leche
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
5 ice cubes
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
How to make a Cinnamon and Caramel Latte
- Well to be able to make a cinnamon and caramel latte,
You need to prepare a stiff peaked whipped cream. For that,
take the whipping cream in a bowl and add some powdered sugar
In it. Whip them with a hand mixer untill it makes the required.
- Now take big glass and combine the espresso, milk, dolce de leche,
and cinnamon in it.
- As the mixture is ready, now you can put on the ice cubes and chill
- Decorate the serving glass with a nice whipped design as you like.
- Now as far you choice, you can sprinkle some more bit of cinnamon on top.
Here comes your cinnamon and caramel latte ready to be served!