Super delicious with the right amount of chocolate chip cookies this Frappuccino is sure to win hearts of your near & dear ones.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 15 minutes
½ cup strong espresso, cold
¼ cup chocolate chips
½ cup milk
2 chocolate chip cookies
5 ice cubes
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- To prepare this crunchy munchy yummy coffee, we will mix all the required ingredients first. Take a blender and pour in the espresso, chocolate chip, milk and cookies and mix them thoroughly.
- Now take a serving glass, fill it with ice cubes and add the coffee to it.
- Now with the help of a a stand mixer, gentle whip the whipping cream with sugar.
- Finally you can decorate the serving glass with whipped cream and drizzle some chocolate saunce on top.
- This double chocolate chip cookie Frappuccino is surely going to make your day with your loved ones. Enjoy!