If you are a tea lover and you want your tea to be nice and chilled, then this
one is what you are looking for. Ready in just no time, it can cool you down
on a hot summer day.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 minutes
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons matcha powder
1 tablespoon agave syrup
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
5 ice cubes
How to make Iced green Tea Latte
- Take a cup of milk and add a little bit of matcha powder in it.
- Mix them gently untill every particles get dissolved.
- Now drop ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract in it, to get a flavor.
- Now pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice and keep stirring them until it gets completely combined.
- Now you can enjoy the boring summer with an essence of iced green tea latte.