Decadent, delicious, and super easy to make. Let your next morning coffee be
different and much tastier.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 minutes
¾ cup strongly brewed espresso, cold
½ cup whole milk
3 tablespoons chocolate sauce
5 ice cubes
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
How to make Mocha Frappucino
- Take a glass and mix all the essential in it like espresso, milk, and some lumps of Chocolate sauce.
- Now comes the best part of the recipe. Take the whipping cream and powdered sugar in a bowl and constantly whip them with a hand mixer. Remember you always need to have stiff cones of the cream to decorate.
- Now add on the ice cubes and mix them with the mixture thoroughly.
- Now decorate the top of the serving glass with a nice flare of whipping cream which makes it look even much mouth watering.
- Finally, serve the Mocha Frappucino and drizzle some extra fudge on top.