For all the peanut butter lovers out there, this peanut butter frappuccino is for you. I am sure you are going to love it and entice your peanut taste buds.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 minutes
1 teaspoon espresso
½ cup water
2 tablespoons honey
½ cup milk
2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
5 ice cubes
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon chocolate sauce
- For this amazing Coffee special , first and foremost start with brewing the espresso in a coffee machine.
- Now pour the hot brewed espresso in a glass and add some honey and peanut butter to it.
- Add some cold milk to the above prepared mixture.
- Now prepare the whipping cream by adding some sugar and mixing it with a hand blender.
- Now you can like as always drip a top cone of whipping cream over the coffee glass.
- If you want you can drizzle some chocolate sauce on top of the whipped cream to give it a super yummy and chocolatey look.
- Now that everything is done, the most desirable peanut butter Frappuccino is ready to serve.
Nutrition (per serving)
Calories 520, fat 30.3 g, carbs 55.7 g, sugar 49.2 g,
Protein 13.2 g, sodium 124 mg