A yummy and tasty salted caramel Frappuccino like make you feel like you haven’t tasted it before. Super refreshing and easy to make.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 11 minutes
½ cup brewed espresso, cold
2 tablespoons caramel sauce
Pinch of salt
½ cup milk
Ice cubes for serving
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
How to make a salted caramel Frappuccino?
- Again, we will start over with our most favourite part. Preparing the whipped cream and mixing it with powered sugar and beating them out together with a hand mixer to obtain some beautifully studded stiff cones.
- Here in glass, take up all the ingredients like espresso, caramel sauce, salt and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Now in the mixture, gentle pour in the ice cubes and let them float a while.
- Now take your prepared whipped cream and decorate the glass from the top.
- Now prior to the serving, you can drizzle some extra caramel sauce on top to give it and nice chocolatey saucy creamy look.